I'm a serial e-commerce entrepreneur, having a successful US-based e-commerce brand (in Shopif* & Amazo* FBA) that I have sold just recently (with very good ROI) but still hold a minority stake and to provide on-going product support to the buyer. As you can see in the photos, I have a good eye for visuals and branding, having been a financially trained person as well.
*Please read until the end especially the Important Note at the bottom*
Skinmandate is a new brand that I have launched early last year with an initial product of hand sanitizer. I sold purely in Shope* and managed to recover my cost in just 2 weeks. My AOV was actually RM90 when an average bottle of 500ML now is only RM20+, although back then there are people selling it at RM50/bottle. This is the power of e-commerce when I was able to bundle and upsell my different SKU sizes, without taking advantage of hiking prices.
I have 2 options now:
1) Let go of my brand and digital assets to a new buyer. I will transfer my accounts to you and will also re-start the Shopif* store for you (is being switched off now to minimize monthly fees). Basically, enabling and supporting you to sell digitally without friction. You will also get a portion of my remainder inventories at a discounted cost value of RM3,500.
Hence, for RM12,800, you will get:
- domain name of skinmandate.com + theskinmandate.com
- Shop** account (with 4.9/5 stars rating with 93 reviews) and a Shopif* account
- FB Page & Instagram - @skinmandate
- Unlimited duration support until you are well-versed in running the shops digitally
- This includes advertising support, teaching you how to run ad campaigns effectively in Shope*, Google & Facebook
- Inventory that is worth at least RM3,500 at cost plus the supplier relationship for you to procure more inventories
- this payment can be in installments due to the recent economic climate and to ensure I mean what I say about my support for you
- this is ideal for existing retailers with no online experience or even someone that is better at e-commerce than me!
2) I still have a soft spot in this space because of my mild eczema situation, which is why for Option 1 above I will still stay on with you to support you on the digital side for an unlimited duration until you are fully familiar. In Option 2, I'll be willing to continue Skin Mandate with a partner.
A very specific partner with strength in offline FMCG distribution. Despite me being good in e-commerce, offline distribution has been my weakness. The key to this business is really the offline market, having our products in all retail chains. This partner must also willing to contribute capital for us to restart the brand, mainly to expand SKUs and product range. We can set up a new company with a shareholding structure to be agreed on and I'll move all the business assets to this new company. Because you'll be also contributing cash capital, I'm willing to take a minority stake in this new company.
For both Options above, I will also provide market intelligence as I have scoped the personal care industry earlier, finding gaps where you (or us) can penetrate. This includes the supply chain on how you (or us) can further minimize costs.
I never sold businesses and let go entirely because I believe in long term relationships rather than treating it as just a transaction. Hope to find a like-minded buyer or partner from here.
*Important Note, Please Read*
1) This is my 3rd business listing in Mudah and hence I know the type of enquiries I'll get. To improve the efficiency of our communications, please refrain from messaging me the following way:
- "I'm interested. Please call me at 01x-12345678"
Please at least tell me why are you interested because I don't know you while I have provided a lot of info above.
2) There will also be parties that are just interested to fish for more info but never intend to deal in the first place. Please don't message me if this is the intention.
3) RM50k-RM80k is the estimated minimum capital for either Option 1 or Option 2 above. If you don't have this capital, then it will be hard for you to kickstart things. Please look for other business opportunities.
4) Please check your chat regularly, I would prefer our initial communications is within Mudah first.