Healthy Foods -
Author by George D. Pamplona-Roger (Doctor of Medicine and Surgery)
No. of Page: 383 pages
Chapter 1 - Foods for Humans
Chapter 2 - Foods for the Eyes
Chapter 3 - Foods for the Nervous System
Chapter 4 - Foods for the Heart
Chapter 5 - Foods for the Arteries
Chapter 6 - Foods for the Blood
Chapter 7 - Foods for the Respiratory System
Chapter 8 - Foods for the Digestive system
Chapter 9 - Foods for the Liver
Chapter 10 - Foods for the Stomach
Chapter 11 - Foods for the Intestine
Chapter 12 - Foods for the Urinary Tract
Chapter 13 - Foods for the Reproductive System
Chapter 14 - Foods for Metabolism
Chapter 15 - Foods for the Musculo-Skeletal
Chapter 16 - Foods for the Skin
Chapter 17 - Foods for the Infections
Chapter 18 - Foods ad Cancer
The Healing Power of Foods
- Our health and well-being depend, more than on any other factor, on the food that we take in every day.
- Whereas some foods can be the origin of disease, others are capable of preventing, alleviating, or even curing, our ailments.
- A research physician and an author of extension experience, Dr. Pamplona-Roger describes with scientific clarity and precision the composition, curative properties, and usage of nearly one hundred "star" foods.
- Their regular consumption can do as much for our health as most medicines and medical treatments.
- Additionally, an indication is given as to which foods we should take advantage of, and which ones ought to be shunned when suffering from some of the most common diseases and maladies.
- This book will help the reader to know the foods endowed with medical power better, and enjoy eating them as well.